Our staff love working for BFM® Global,so opportunities are rare - but when they do come up, you'll find them here!
Americas Regional Sales Manager
BFM Global is a New Zealand company with a unique patented product that has revolutionised the food and pharmaceutical industries. The company is a dynamic and internationally focused business. We now send product to over 100 countries World Wide. At present we have four stocking distributors in USA, two in Canada and one in Mexico and it is now time to dramatically extend market penetration throughout the Americas.
We are looking for an energetic and self-driven Regional Sales Manager to support distributors and grow our market share with an emphasis on products for Multinational OEMs in the Food & Beverage sector. After full product training in New Zealand your role will be to help grow sales from our existing distributor network through training and support and you’ll also be on the lookout for opportunities to establish new distributors. Midwest location (remote office) 75% travel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and achieves region sales volume and profit objectives
- Develops regional market sizing and maps territory
- Develops and executes quarterly and annual business development plans with distributors
- Supports existing distributors while on-boarding and training new channel partners
- Generates new leads, identifies, and builds relationships with end-users via distributor support activities and direct sales
- Develops accurate sales pipeline forecasts broken down by region and distributor
- Participates in National and customer specific trade shows
- Maintains budget integrity within sales and expense budgetary guidelines.
Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years channel sales experience for plant products within the Food & Beverage industry with Multinational Corporations and OEMs
- USA regional market sizing and territory mapping
- Excellent internal/external relationship building skills
- Penetrate all levels of an organization to build rapport and support product presentations
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving for territory/channel development
- Ability to learn computer based ordering systems and utilize CRM
- Technical sales experience working with operations, safety, and maintenance engineers
- BA/BS required
- Experience working within the Pharmaceutical and Petro-Chemical industry a plus!
It is not often that you get an amazing opportunity to promote a new, problem solving, patented product to the market and run the business much like it was your own, with centralised support, but here is your chance.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to use your sales and people skills to really make your mark, apply now. Don’t delay as this opportunity won’t last long. Email your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Machine Operator
As senior operator you will be involved in a range of tasks from planning, coordinating and controlling the production process using a new piece of machinery. You will be very hands on. You will monitor everything that happens with your machine, drawing up production schedules, selecting and maintaining equipment, monitoring standards and implementing production quality programmes whilst ensuring the highest attention to detail. You will also be involved with health and safety.
We think it is important for you to have experience in the mechanical/engineering trades and ideally in picking up new manufacturing technology. The idea is that you will learn how to operate and then maximise the performance of your machine and it would be great to be able to point to ways that you have done this before. Someone with stainless, tig welding experience, would be an advantage.
You will be a highly organised team player and very production and quality focused. You will need planning and organising skills and a good dose of hands on mechanical aptitude. You will need to be decisive and have the ability to analyse and the solve business problems. Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate that you get things quickly. You will need great attention to detail and excellent communication skills. You must be practical and hands on. We also seek a can do attitude and a desire to relate well to people as well as do the best job possible.
If this sounds like you then immediately email Ross Henderson at email@example.com or call on 027 294 0301. Naturally, confidentiality is respected.
(Note: You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this role).