BFM® fitting is delighted to announce it will be exhibiting at Powtech 2023, the International Processing Trade Fair for Powder, Bulk Solids, Fluids & Liquids. The event will be held in Nuremberg, Germany from 26 to 28 September, 2023.
You can find the BFM® team at Hall 1, Stand 1-413, including:
- Blair McPheat, CEO and inventor of the BFM® fitting
- Hans Assink, BFM® fitting Business Development Manager - Northern Europe
- Claudio Pavanelli, BFM® fitting Business Development Manager - Southern Europe
What can you expect from BFM® fitting at Powtech 2023?
- The opportunity to speak to the BFM® experts about applications, limitations, dimensions, case studies and more!
- BFM® products showcased for your viewing
- An Inflatable BFM® Bulk Bag Loader demonstration
- The launch of a brand new connector - be the first to see it!
- The chance to win a DJI Mini Drone Kit by winning the 'Fastest Changeover' competition on Wednesday 27 September
Whether you're in the food, pharma, chemical or mineral industry, the BFM® fitting system is an essential part of making your modern factory cleaner, safer & more efficient.
Powtech is the leading fair in Europe for powder, granule and bulk solids technologies and the handling and processing of fluids and liquids. It is attended by decision-makers in industries including pharmaceutical, chemical, food, cosmetics, glass, construction material, paper and battery. This is the show to find the latest solutions for size reduction, screening, mixing, conveying, dosing and granulating.